Thank you for purchasing and using our products.
We would like to announce that a new firmware update for the SIGMA fp is now available.
[Benefits of the update]
• It has corrected a phenomenon affecting a very small number of individuals whereby DNG files could not be processed during interval timer shooting.
• It has corrected a phenomenon whereby video footage appeared distorted when recorded in MOV format and UHD resolution.
• It has corrected a phenomenon whereby video footage appeared distorted when Distortion Correction and Vignetting Correction operated incorrectly near infinity focus.
• It has corrected a phenomenon whereby a card error occurred when using certain SD cards.
• It has corrected the phenomenon whereby, depending on the Exposure Bracket setting, the camera would shoot bracketed exposures even when the function was set to off.
• It has corrected a phenomenon whereby the brightness of the monitor changed depending on the subject even when the monitor exposure in M mode was set to “on”.
• It has corrected a phenomenon whereby the monitor exposure display in M mode was not displayed correctly when using a mount adapter without an electronic contact.
• It has corrected a phenomenon affecting a very small number of individuals whereby the power consumption was greater than usual when the power was turned off.
【SIGMA fp Download page】
For further assistance please contact Sigma Imaging (UK) Ltd Service Department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01707 329 999
We appreciate your continued support for our company and products.