This website is owned and run by Sigma Imaging (UK) Ltd.
Any information sent by you in way of email, may be kept on file for future reference to the original matter in question only. No personal details will be distributed or used by Sigma Imaging (UK) Ltd at any time.
Sigma Imaging (UK) Ltd may at any time revise this Privacy Statement. It is advised therefore to periodically visit this page to review the then current Privacy Statement.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
2. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
3. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
These cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of the site. These are not tracking cookies and they do not collect any personal data. They cannot be disabled.
ANALYTICAL DATA COOKIES
These cookies are used to collect statistical data about your visit to our site. These are tracking cookies, they track your route through this website and they do not collect any personal data.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
1. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
2. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
3. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely. As and when this situation arises we will inform you and give you the choice before committing to a transfer.
Your personal data will be kept as long as it is required for the purposes for which they are obtained as well as in accordance with our legal requirements.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
1. In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
2. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
3. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation you have the right to access, amend any mistakes or permanently delete any data we hold relating to you. You can request any of the above in writing to:
SIGMA Imaging (UK) Ltd
1 Little Mundells
Welwyn Garden City