The Rear Filter Holder FHR-11 is an accessory exclusively designed for the SIGMA 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM | Art (for Canon) and the SIGMA 14mm F1.8 DG HSM | Art (for Canon). It enables photographers to use a sheet filter on the lens.
By attaching the Rear Filter Holder FHR-11 to the rear of the lens, it allows more freedom for photographic expression.
1. Rear Filter Holder FHR-11
2. Guide template
3. Fixing screws (3 pieces)
Barcode No. 0085126 934866
- • Any damage or faults caused by attaching the filter holder on your own will not be covered by the warranty.
- • This product is exclusive to the SIGMA 14mm F1.8 DG HSM | Art (for Canon) and SIGMA 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM | Art (for Canon).Please do not attempt to attach it to any other lens or mount. There is a risk that it may cause damage to the lens and camera.
- • Please be careful to avoid scratches to the lens or the electrical contacts when attaching the filter holder.
- • Please ensure not to drop the small fixing screws inside the lens.
- • Please ensure you remove the filter after shooting as it could scratch the rear element of the lens.
Rear filter holder
Rear filter holder attached to the lens
Chargeable service for installing the Rear Filter Holder FHR-11 (optional)
Chargeable installation service of the Rear Filter Holder FHR-11 for the SIGMA 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM | Art (for Canon) and the SIGMA 14mm F1.8 DG HSM | Art (for Canon).
The Rear Filter Holder FHR-11 and installation service by Sigma Imaging UK Ltd is £59.99 including VAT and also includes the FHR-11 kit in this price.
Please contact Sigma Imaging (UK) Ltd for further information. Customers who do not own the appropriate tools or who do not feel confident in attaching the filter holder themselves may take advantage of the chargeable installation service.
For further information, please contact Sigma Imaging (UK) Limited on 01707 329 999 or by email at email@example.com.