Sigma 12-24mm F4.5-5.6 EX DG HSM
12-24mm F4.5-5.6 EX DG ASPHERICAL / HSM
First Zoom lens that has 122°diagonal angle of view at 12mm focal length!
- Variable angle of view from 122°to 84.1°.
- Equipped with 4pcs SLD glass elements and 3pcs Aspherical Lenses producing a high level of optical performance.
- Inner focusing system ensures the length of the lens remains unchanged whilst controlling aberration.
- HSM system (only for Sigma, Nikon and Canon mounts) with Full Time Manual Focus.
- Minimum focusing distance of 28cm at all focal lengths.
- EX DG Series the ideal lens for Digital SLR Cameras
Sigma Corporation is pleased to announce the launch of the new 12-24mm F4.5-5.6 EX DG ASPHERICAL/HSM.
The large angle of view (122°super wide angle of view at 12mm along the diagonal axis) is ideal for shootings indoor as well as landscape photography. It has a variable angle of view from 122°to 84.1°. Four Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass elements are provided for effective compensation of color aberration, which is a common problem with super-wide angle lenses. Two pieces of Glass Mold and one-piece hybrid aspherical lenses offer excellent correction for distortion as well as all types of aberration. By effective arrangement of lens elements and advanced technology this lens has Super Compact dimensions of 100mm full-length, and 87mm maximum diameter.
It is equipped with Inner focusing system that will keep the length of the lens unchanged while controlling aberration. The models, which are equipped with HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) system offer Full Time Manual Focusing. It has a minimum focusing distance of 28mm at all focal lengths. This lens is equipped with an integral Petal-type hood to block out extraneous light.
|Construction||16 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Field of View||122-84.1°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||28cm|
|Number of blades||6|
|Filter Size||Rear Gelatin Type|
|SRP at launch:||N/A|
|Available Mounts:||Sigma AF, Canon AF, Nikon AF, Pentax|