|Please refer to the column indicating your lens mount||SIGMA||Nikon||Canon|
|SIGMA 60-600mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Sports [S018]||AF*5||MF||•||AF*5||MF||•||AF*5||MF||•|
|SIGMA 70-200mm F2.8 DG OS HSM | Sports [S018]||AF||AF||•||AF||AF||•||AF||AF||•|
|SIGMA 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Contemporary [C017]||AF*6||MF||•||AF*6||MF||•||AF*6||MF||•|
|SIGMA 120-300mm F2.8 DG OS HSM | Sports [S013]||AF *1||AF *1||•||AF *2||AF *2||•||AF *3||AF *3||•|
|SIGMA 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Sports [S014]||AF *4||MF||•||AF *4||MF||•||AF *4||MF||•|
|SIGMA 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Contemporary [C015]||AF *4||MF||•||AF *4||MF||•||AF *4||MF||•|
|SIGMA 500mm F4 DG OS HSM | Sports [S016]||AF||AF *4||•||AF||AF *4||•||AF||AF *4||•|
|SIGMA 70mm F2.8 DG MACRO | Art [S018]||AF*7||MF||•||–||–||•||AF||MF||•|
*1 Requires firmware update to version 1.01 or later.
*2 Requires firmware update to version 1.02 or later.
*3 Requires firmware update to version 1.03 or later.
*4 When it is attached to cameras that are compatible with AF at F8, blurry images may result in subjects of low contrast or luminance.
*5 When it is attached to cameras that are compatible with AF at F8, focus accuracy is not ensured on the telephoto side at the focal length scale more than 300mm.
*6 When it is attached to cameras that are compatible with AF at F8, focus accuracy is not ensured on the telephoto side at the focal-length scale more than 200mm.
*7 Autofocus available at 0.5m to infinity.
For compatibility with older lenses, please click here.
Compatibility of the SIGMA
teleconverter TC-1401 and TC-2001
Dedicated tele converters for use with only those SIGMA GLOBAL VISION lenses listed in the above chart and cannot be used with any other lenses.
Cannot be attached to a camera and lens whose mount is different.
Cannot be used in combination with another SIGMA TELE CONVERTER or other manufacturer’s converter. Only one tele converter can be used at one time.
- Please attach the TELE CONVERTER to the master lens first then attach the combined TELE CONVERTER and lens to the camera body. Attaching to SIGMA TELE CONVERTER to the camera body first may cause a malfunction and accurate operation is not guaranteed.
- Using the SIGMA TELE CONVERTER decreases the effective aperture by one F-stop (with 1.4x Tele Converter) or by two F-stops (with 2x Tele Converter). Although the exposure becomes lower, the operation is optimized.
- If using a lens which has in the list, the camera’s display will indicate the converted exposure information.
- Auto focus can be used for the lens with AF mark in the chart.
- For those with MF mark, only manual focus can be used.
- Although the lens has MF mark in the chart, some lens can be used with auto focus but accurate operation is not guaranteed. Also, it may cause damage to the lens. Therefore, please use such lenses in MF mode when TELE CONVERTER is attached.